Innovative Core Design Locating an Internal Ballcheck within a Metal Seated Valve. All 360 Valves now include a color indicator ring as standard. The high visibility of this indicator ring will confirm your valve status from a glance!
• Improve safety by eliminating false level readings during commissioning
• Clean-out port allows for quick inspection of internals or as a flushing port
• Quarter turn position visible handle indicates open or closed
• Low emission certified to API 641 & ISO 15848-1
• Meets API Class V shut-off requirements
• 900# ANSI Pressure Rating
• All wetted components comply with NACE MR0103 and MR0175
• Lock-out / tag-out capable, standard
As opposed to traditional ballcheck valves, it is impossible to get a false level reading with a 360 Series valve during commissioning. When using a traditional ballcheck valve and commissioning a gage assembly when there is already liquid present in the vessel, it is common for the operator to open the valve too quickly, causing the ballcheck to engage and the level gage to display a false level reading! That problem is eliminated with the 360 Series valve. The video below demonstrates the simplified commissioning procedure of the 360 Series valve.
Jerguson Safety Ballcheck Valves are an essential component of a glass level gage assembly. In addition to isolation, Safety Ballcheck Valves provide an automatic shut-off for glass level gage products in the event of a catastrophic glass or gasket failure.
For applications assistance, contact a Jerguson Engineer – JergusonApp@Clark-Reliance.com.
Brochure: 360 Series Valve Brochure
Drawings: 363 Safety Ballcheck Valve
Translated Videos: 360 Series Animation (Spanish)